Marketing and Growth Intern with Pinterest Proficiency
We are looking for a Part-time Social Media Growth Intern with Pinterest Proficiency to join our rapidly growing company, TokaBox. This is a unique opportunity to help build, analyze and develop the marketing growth of an early-stage company.
This position is for a remote, part-time Marketing Intern who can help with outreach, design and implement creative strategies to spark user growth and drive traffic to our website. We’re seeking someone smart, proactive, with records of taking the initiative and with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You’ll be expected to work about 10-15 hours per week (we’ll be flexible depending on your schedule). We are open to all majors and backgrounds.
Other Required Skills:
- Passion for curation and keyword research.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and SEO keywords.
- Familiarity with social media especially Pinterest.
- An entrepreneurial attitude.
- Experience with any graphic design software like canva, picmonkey etc
Contact us at – email@example.com