Indian Moms Connect (“IMC” or “We”) welcomes and encourages content submission from individuals including any ideas, comments, articles or suggestions that reflect their experiences and opinions on motherhood, raising children and their families.
You are encouraged to submit content along the following lines:
- Book reviews
- Product reviews
- Interesting and useful items that you find
- Personal experiences
- Case studies and research
Guidelines for submission
We embrace diversity and expression however IMC declines to include articles with unacceptable content. IMC defines “unacceptable content” as content that
- Is used to abuse, harass, stalk or threaten a person(s).
- Is libelous, defamatory, knowingly false or misrepresents another person.
- Infringes upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent of any third party. (If you quote or excerpt someone’s content, it is your responsibility to provide proper attribution to the original author).
- Violates any obligation of confidentiality.
- Violates the privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party.
- Contains undisclosed editorial content that has been commissioned and paid for by a third party, and/or contains undisclosed paid advertising links and/or spam. Every opinion expressed must be the true opinion of the author.
Engagement & Tone
We encourage you to submit articles that are personal experiences only. Articles that preach or offer unsolicited advice will not be published.
We may make any additions or deletions to any submitted content piece, including with limitation, for accuracy, clarity, fact, corrections, copy editing, combining content, extracting from submitted content pieces, and adding links or additional content.
You agree and understand that the IMC website is not obligated to use any piece of content you submit to it and you have no right to compel such use.
We reserve the right to edit any piece of submitted content (our sole discretion) and the right to remove any submitted piece of content at our own discretion, and for any reason.
You own the rights to the content you post on the IMC website. We don’t claim ownership over any of it. However, by posting or transferring content to IMC, you give us permission to use your content solely to do the things we need to do to provide IMC’s readers with content, including, without limitation, storing, displaying, reproducing, and distributing your content. This may include promoting your content with partner companies or services for broader broadcast, distribution, or publication.
if you have been commissioned by IMC to research and write an article then the content of the article is exclusively owned by us.
Please provide full links to external websites or references you may use in your article. Please note that any reference to a broken link will be removed in line with this policy.
All images submitted by you to accompany your article are published on the understanding they are not subject to copyright and are royalty free.Please credit the source when you submit the image along with the article.
Please submit your proposed post/article to: email@example.com
The editorial team will schedule the submitted article as per the editorial publishing schedule if it adheres to this policy
Published on September 23, 2015