If you have a daughter, you would agree with me that at some point of time they want to wear hairband/headband ONLY. And then one after another your drawer start getting filled with her headbands. It gets hard to store them nicely. If you have a large collection of these decorative headpieces, you definitely need a solution for that. Using a headband holder can makes the objects readily accessible. You can call it a Headband organizer too. They are very easy to make. We made it last week.
Like all my previous crafts projects, this time also, my daughter was a part of it. Only 4 main items and you headband holder is ready. For school aged kids, always try to keep crafts simple.
- Poster Paper
- Construction paper or Printed paper
- Glue stick
How to make this easy Headband Holder:
- Cut a long wide strip out of poster paper (5 1/2″ x 28″)
- Cut a long strip out of construction paper (2 1/2″ x 27″)
- Glue the construction paper strip on the poster paper strip
- Take your ribbon. Don’t cut it right away. Before making the loops, glue the beginning to hold the ribbon at one place. Now, you have to make loops with this ribbon. These loops will be used to hang your headbands. Take a closer look of these loops. I used stapler instead of glue stick for the loops. Continue till end leaving some space in between two loops.
- Decorate the top and bottom part with some flowers or stones or bow or whatever you wish.
Your Headband Holder is ready!!
This post was originally posted at www.mothersgurukul.com
All image credits: Alpana