Activities for summer holidays on your mind? We have compiled a great list of things to do during this break.
- Get a splash tub or a water spray or water guns or anything for water play in the backyard
- Get membership to the local zoo or museum or aquarium – lots of these places have tie ups with other museums, zoos and aquarium giving you discounts.
- Stock up on some fun books from the library.
- Find a patch of grass. Take off our shoes and play soccer. Better still just run!
- Go for nature walks/hikes. We found a good one at http://alltrails.com , it has local hikes and trails, reviews and level of intensity.
- Eat an outdoor dinner or a picnic dinner once a week.
- Plan to check out local listings for Outdoor concerts and go for at least a couple.
- Visit the Farmer’s Market and get juicy strawberries till season lasts.
- Wash the car!
- Visit a beach with toys to dig and a kite!
Photo Credit for All Pics: Preethi
And if nothing works out as planned, take long afternoon naps!